I watch them in my studio as I paint.
If you have any recommendations based on these shows I have watched in the past/recently, please don’t hesitate to tell me :)
Shows I have watched and enjoyed over time (either completely, up to date, or to a point) in no particular order:
- Supernatural (Only to season 5)
- Doctor Who (2005 - present, haven’t seen old-Who, though it is on my list)
- BBC Sherlock
- NBC Elementary
- Once Upon a Time
- Being Human UK
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Fades
- Falling Skies
- White Collar
- BBC Merlin (only up until Arthur becomes king)
- Game of Thrones
- Teen Wolf
- The Walking Dead
That’s all I can think of for now. I’d prefer a show that has a lot of seasons. At least 3-4. I’m thinking of starting Fringe; it’s free for Amazon Prime members to stream right now.
Got any recommendations for me?
- alyksandrafaie96 likes this
- intoourlastmomentsofinnocence said: I love Bones. It’s on netflix, and there are 7 seasons. Give it a go?
- wishuponasilverlining said: Boston Legal and Community.
- bitterbackstabber said: Maybe Charmed? It’s old, but still fun and exciting to watch. :) and it has 7 seasons, I think.
- neverwhere-shesays-sheis posted this